• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveshore
    Sergeant First Class

• Jul 2005

Can't access Customer Support Help Desk

Is anyone else having problems logging in to the Customer Support Help Desk?

I have raised a support ticket, but have received no acknowledgement other than online when submitting the ticket and getting a Ticket Id. I have tried to login to the Help Desk but keep getting "Invalid username or password". I have clicked on "lost password" and submitted my email address, get told my password has been emailed to me, but I get nothing!!

If anyone from the Help Desk is monitoring here, please can they let me know what I'm doing wrong, or what has gone wrong.

Regards,
    Dave
  • Brad
    Forum Administrator

• Jun 2005

Re: Can't access Customer Support Help Desk

There is nothing wrong with the help desk. Click the below to submit a ticket.

Your help desk username and password is not the same as your control panel.
    It will be assigned to you when you create a ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• daveshore
      Sergeant First Class

• Jul 2005

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the reply.

Perhaps I'm being particularly slow (now that the sun is shinning for summer), but when I submitted my last ticket yesterday I got a ticket id, but can't see where a username or password were assigned. I actually took the precaution of printing out the page with the ticket id on and have just reviewed this but the only username I can see printed out is labelled Control Panel username.

When I go to log in to the Help Desk I'm asked for my email address and not a username, which also confuses me when I get the error invalid username back!

(I also never got an email notification of your reply despite having the instant notification set!! Could this be a related problem?)

Dave

Comment

• daveshore
        Sergeant First Class

• Jul 2005

Ignore the bit at the end - the email notification of your reply just came through!! Think my ISP's email server is on a go slow today!!

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X