• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • headlands
    Sergeant

• May 2006

Modifying my website pages

Once I publish my pages to Vodahost, how do i change, modify, add or delete pages??

Thanks,
    Robert
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Modifying my website pages

Originally posted by headlands
    Once I publish my pages to Vodahost, how do i change, modify, add or delete pages??

Thanks,
    Robert
    Just the same as making them. You open them in BV, edit and make the changes that you want then save and publish them. This replaces the one already on the server.

To delete pages you need to use Blue FTP (Tools menu in BV) to connect to the server then find your page and delete it. You can also do this through File Manager in your Contol Panel.

You should check out the tutorials and knowledge base on BlueFTP and Control Panel if you haven't used them before.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• headlands
      Sergeant

• May 2006

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the quick reply. Im very new at this and feel a bit uneasy about doing anything. Your guidance is much appreciated.

I was wondering if and how i could change my Username that i use to login to Control Panel. I already changed the password, but i cannot find a solution to the login username change. Can you help?

Thanks
      Robert
      Hong Kong

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by headlands
        Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the quick reply. Im very new at this and feel a bit uneasy about doing anything. Your guidance is much appreciated.

I was wondering if and how i could change my Username that i use to login to Control Panel. I already changed the password, but i cannot find a solution to the login username change. Can you help?

Thanks
        Robert
        Hong Kong
        I don't think it can be changed.

They are made to be deliberately difficult to remember and therefore difficult to hack. VH take system and server security very seriously.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Username can't be changed.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X