installing imagemagick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing imagemagick

Hello, I am trying to install imagemagick. Would I follow the instructions for the windows based server or for unix based server? Is it possible for customer support to do the install for me? I am affaraid of messing something up.

Thanks!
    John

Re: installing imagemagick

use the instructions for unix based.. You can't screw anything up.. atleast anything that cant be easily fixed

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hello, I need to have imagemagick installed for my webpage. I have a service agreement with Photopost to install it. The requirements are below. Does Vodahost meet the requirements? Is there any way to get imagemagick installed??? If not I will have to find somewhere else to host my webpage

3. Web Server Requirements

You warrant that the Web Server currently meets the following minimum specifications and software requirements:
      • MySQL 3.22+ (3.23.33+ is recommended)
      • PHP 4.0.2 or newer
      • Unix, Linux, Windows 2000 or NT operating system
      • Telnet/SSH access (if ImageMagick installation needed)
      • Access to the gcc or cc compiler for Unix/Linux (if ImageMagick installation needed)
      Thanks!
      John

Comment

no, you are not given telnet/ssh access, you will need to find a virtual dedicated server or dedicated server. Those are the only hosting plans that will give you telnet/ssh access

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X