Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely New

Hi there

I am completely new not only to Vodahost but to building webpage in general. I signed up yesterday and so far I haven't received any information on where I need to go to get things started. I have been experimenting with the Blue Voda webpage builder software and i think i will be using that.

Has anyone got any tips on what to expect next or general tips you found useful when building your webpage (mistakes you made etc) that will help.

Thanks for any advice you have (remember I am a complete beginner!!)
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: Completely New

The following links are very helpful and make sure you watch the tutorials (click Video Tutorials at the bottom of BlueVoda).

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/pre...r-website.html

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...shortcuts.html
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by bitznbats
      Hi there

I am completely new not only to Vodahost but to building webpage in general. I signed up yesterday and so far I haven't received any information on where I need to go to get things started. I have been experimenting with the Blue Voda webpage builder software and i think i will be using that.

Has anyone got any tips on what to expect next or general tips you found useful when building your webpage (mistakes you made etc) that will help.

Thanks for any advice you have (remember I am a complete beginner!!)
      Hiya and welcome!

A really good place to start is to watch the video tutorials, they are packed with really helpful information. Also the 'Tips and Tricks' forum is a great place to pick up some tips - many learned the hard way! Lol. Some neat time savers too. There is also the VodaHost Knowledge Base. The tutorials and Knowledge base can be found by following the link beneath my signature. Also Andy, one of our very helpful forum members, has made a set of really informative and easy to follow videos and tutorials - here's the link: http://netisopen.com/computer/web/webpagestuff.html

Happy web designing!

(Race - oops!)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

I would also make a point of reading the posts on the forum, they hold many a nugget of webby wisdom,

cheers

Dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
        Reiki Books

Comment

Hey thanks for that I will go and check it out. Any idea how long it should take before I can log on and get started???
          www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

About 72 hours is normal. Welcome aboard.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X