Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to start from scratch from BV to Dreamweaver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start from scratch from BV to Dreamweaver?

Hi,

After reading several posts regarding BV text jumbling-in browser issues - the posts were either unanswered, or the answers were not solving the problem. (Either people cannot see the problem or to fix it, they have to switch default text sizes in their browser - which I can't afford to do, as I've got to do a clean looking site) I'd normally wait for an answer, but after reading all those posts, I'm scared! lol..

So I've decided I'd best go with Dreamweaver after all. :/

I need to start my site from scratch in Dreamweaver, but I cannot synchronize the files, as I started a site in BV.

How can I just delete the BV files, start completely from scratch, and start a site in dreamweaver using a local root folder on my desktop (rather than the BV public_html)?

I still would like to use the fantastico scripts (phpbb,wordpress,etc), though - would I need to include those files in synchronizing to my local folder?

My site link is in my signature...Please Help!

Thanks in advance,

TS

Re: How to start from scratch from BV to Dreamweaver?

Addition to the above: I just noticed what is happening - I changed the default font in BV to Verdana 10pt, the default is Arial. But when I try to preview in browser or publish it, it is still choosing the Arial font.

That explains at least one thing.

*Keeps searching forums while waiting for help*

:)

TS

Comment

Working...
    X