• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Publishing problems - Please help!!

I appear to not be able to publish anymore? My settings remain the same as they always have done, I have not changed anything but yet I cannot publish. I get an error message 12002. I have tried publishing pages again that I know have published before and yet these do not publish now either, proving it cannot be because file is too large
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: Publishing problems - Please help!!

I would suggest that you submit a support ticket. Before doing so- if it were me, I would re-install BV 7 to see if the problem gets corrected. If it does- perhaps there is a conflict with the BV 8 and your system. But doing the above will assist the support team in helping you.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

This link may help

Chris
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

Thanks guys for your help, but for no apparent reason at all, and after about 12 hours of not being able to publish I can now publish??????? Confused!! But happy too
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X