Bluevoda navigation error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda navigation error

Hi I have already built a website using bluevoda a few months back,the problem is due to recently installing windows xp again i lost my files and had to start from scratch:(.....this obviously included downloading bluevoda again.I have re-done my web pages and even published them,but when i use the preview in browser or the buttons at the bottom.(video tutorials,templates and customer support etc)nothing happens whatsoever,is the a bug? or somthing im doing wrong? I hope to hear from you soon

Re: Bluevoda navigation error

For the preview, go in Tools > Options > Preview and check to see if the program is set to use your browser or not. There is no reason why the rest os the buttons won't work, other than the same option is set wrong
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X