• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mickey Finn
    Sergeant

• May 2006

Banner name changes

when I publish or republish a page, it changes the other pages so that they have the same banner name( page name ) at the top. I have lost the will to live trying to work out why it does this, so if someone can help,it would be great. Also, I have been trying to add jalbum to my site to show my pictures. I published it from the jalbum site and I can see it in the ftp manager, in its own folder but I can't seem to be able to link to it. Im not sure, as I thought I had to have a page in my Bluevoda program for it to work, but I have nothing there because it was published from the jalbum program. Hope this makes sense.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Banner name changes

Please provide a link to your pages. To link to the Jalbum your link should be www.domainname.com/jalbumfolder changing jalbumfolder to be the actual folder name.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Mickey Finn
      Sergeant

• May 2006

Sorry I forgot to put that in. The site is www.nb-hollinhurst.com .The pages that keep changing are in the owners area. This is an addon domain name to my own site www.mikepegley.com, if that helps. I am using this site to learn how to use bluevoda before doing my own site. Mike.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I can't vew your pages as they are pass protected. Sorry. If you need further help, use my form to provide login info
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Mickey Finn
          Sergeant

• May 2006

Hi again, I have removed the password protection so that perhaps someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. The problem is with the news page, boat problem page,and the owners page. Hope this makes sense. The site is www.nb-hollinhurst.com and the problem is in the owners section. Thanks Mike.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Maybe i have missread something? Your pages are named correctly: Owners News, Boat Problems etc. What is your problem? What excactly do you mean with "bannername (page name) at the top" ?
            Navaldesign

Comment

• Mickey Finn
              Sergeant

• May 2006

On my computer they dont change when I move to another page. Could this be a cache problem on my computer, if so, any ideas on how to fix it? Mike.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Try pressing F5 sometimes when you are in the page
                Navaldesign

Comment

• Mickey Finn
                  Sergeant

• May 2006

I must be going mad because ever page has the name "nb-hollinhurst owners news" at the top. If then republish the page with " NB-Hollinhurst boat problems ", all three pages change to the boat problems banner. I have hit f5 many times but it does not change. Should I reload bluevoda 8 perhaps? Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X