X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking

Not sure where to post this at,Its not a Bug
    I'm not sure how to explain this,in the other version of BV,when you made a link it would show up in the drop down box.
    with this version when making multple pages for photos you have to browse the files for each new page,before i could go to the drop down box and just change page numbers.
    I hope this makes sense

Re: Linking

It still does (show in the dropdown)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I
      'm glad your does,only certain things appear in the drop down
      before all my pages that i make for my photos did,now they don't

Comment

Might be that installing new versions deletes the links used before from the memory. Try to link to some page and see if afterwards it appears in the dropdown
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I've probably linked 75 pages in the last two weeks,when i installed version 8,it doesn't work like before,i just made 6 new photo pages,and it still doesn't work
          I'm not complaing but it makes it alot harder for me everytime i go to a diff,page i have to go in and find the new page ,before all i did was use the dropdown and change the # of the page

Comment

However, it works perfectly for me. Did you install BV( in the default "Bluevoda" folder, or maybe you have it installed in some other folder? and do you save your own pages in the Bluevoda folder ?
            Navaldesign

Comment

hello. im very new to voda host. after i bought my relivant domains i chose voda to aid me in building my website because it looked the most ideal. ive watched most of the tutorials and they have helped. however im stuck. this is my first website ive created profiles with html before but thats about it. im having difficulty learning how to link my pages using buttons. welcome,about,gallery,contact. those ones. could you offer me any pointers?

thanks. radio

Comment

Originally posted by radio
                hello. im very new to voda host. after i bought my relivant domains i chose voda to aid me in building my website because it looked the most ideal. ive watched most of the tutorials and they have helped. however im stuck. this is my first website ive created profiles with html before but thats about it. im having difficulty learning how to link my pages using buttons. welcome,about,gallery,contact. those ones. could you offer me any pointers?

thanks. radio
                This is the report a bug forum, please post your questions in the
                appropriate forums, a good palce tpo start is the below...

Also please be as exact as possible with your questions, "any pointers" is to broad.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X