oscommerce only is possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oscommerce only is possible?

By the way my web page is still under construction, I have a lot to learn and a lot of questions and unfortunetly english is not my nature language so it is a lit bit more dificult for me.
    But if you can help me I`ve found something that perhaps is better by the way, when still constructing my web page I`ve been thinking about buying only the oscommerce program in order to have an oscommerce store only. I`m just starting to sell and that is the best choice for me that i`m just begining. I`ve seen that oscommerce is free with the web hosting, but it cost about 7 or 8 dollars per month with out that right? So If you can inform me what technical needes to have only the oscommerce store, and not the web page by the way it will be very helpfull for me.
    For example. Do I have to buy a domain anyway? does it cost me something to put my oncommerce on line? or is it just does 7 dollars per month' excuse me for my english I`m doing my best

If you can help me with this I`ll really appreciate a lot
    Greetings
    Gisela
    PD: oh! I`ve seen that you accept credit cards I don`t have, I have one of my country (Argentina) that is Cabal, and perhaps you accept checks trhough paypal for example?
    thank you again!!

Re: oscommerce only is possible?

1) Everything you need is included for one price in your web hosting package. (pricing)
    2) Click for osComemerce tutorials >>> http://www.vodahost.com/tut_osc.htm
    3) Yes, we accept Paypal

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X