bitmap image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bitmap image

I needed an image I couldn't download so I made it in paint. although it works it seems to load eveb slower than the Animations. should I have used picsizer"

Re: bitmap image

Would suggest that you paste the image back into paint and save as jpeg.
    Bitmaps are larger files usually.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy, Ill try that tomorrow

I tried to email you the other day and couldn't get past your watch dogs.

"enter the numbers you see above "

Does someone have fire wall issues?

Comment

paint's jpeg compressor really sucks you going to lose a whole lot of quality. If you want to send me the .bmp ill use photoshop and change it into a .jpg for you. But whatever you want

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks for the info, and generous offer, but besides the bigtop bitmap it looks like my scaner wants to send my photos to paint which will also need to be changed to jpg to make thumbs. Hundreds of thumbs to put in my photo gallery.

Comment

Use pix resizer. It will give you fine quality with small filesize
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X