having a problem editing my index
    this must be the 20th time I've edited not doind anything different
    Please help

Re: failed to save this document

Originally posted by circuspet.com
    having a problem editing my index
    this must be the 20th time I've edited not doind anything different
    Please help
    Simple stuff, I know, but it's sometimes all it takes..... exiting, rebooting and trying again? Also ensure that you only have one instance of the file open. It happened to me once and the pc was almost out the window when I realised I had the same file open twice. D'oh. If it's still happening - try and save it as something else and rename it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Amanda,

I have tried all but the renameing, the last thing I did was to add a links button. Is there a limit to how many html links your Index will support?

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
        Thanks Amanda,

I have tried all but the renameing, the last thing I did was to add a links button. Is there a limit to how many html links your Index will support?
        Not that I am aware of. Try to rename and see if that helps - a bit of a strange one this - maybe someone else can shine some light onto it....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

When you say it's not doing any diffrent, what do you mean? Do you mean
          that when you publish the page the changes are not updating? If yes, click
          the below. If no, please explain in more detail.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
            maybe someone else can shine some light onto it....
            I'll give it a shot....

My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Sorry Race,your SOP eread file didn't help, but god Knows I needed the whipping. And, lt General, I believe what I mistyped was I'm not doing any thing different. I was thinking with all the ironious pages i Had created
              from editing through renameing and then not deleting I may have approached the upper perameters of my avaliable space and was having not enough head room? After deleting all ironious pages my newly edited
              Index was saved and published. Now I am having a problem with the link to my sponser page. After haveing this problem before due to a typo, I put my eyes on and carefully examined each character and haven't found
              the problem. The screen reads unavailable or temporaryly out of service. Maybe
              BV is just too busy saturday night?

Comment

I'm still not clear on the problem. When I first saw this thread, I thought you were having a problem saving in BV. You're saying that you're publishing, but nothing is changing for you on your screen? Try the link ***** provided about browser cache. You can also post your url and a description of elements you've changed and we'll see how they look from our end.

Your sponsors link isn't working because you put the .html in the wrong place - it should be after the words "sponsers": http://www.circuspet.com/sponsers.html
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                X