ok lady on the hill, I have more q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok lady on the hill, I have more q's

I really thank you for your previous advice, I have now purchased a year with bv, and used my already website (peacepipetrail.com)

Now, do I redownload the bv program in my name, or keep using it in my son-in-law's name?

I am sure I, as a brand new site user, will need much more help before I am through. I want to do things completely correct.

Re: ok lady on the hill, I have more q's

Originally posted by Beadlady
    I really thank you for your previous advice, I have now purchased a year with bv, and used my already website (peacepipetrail.com)

Now, do I redownload the bv program in my name, or keep using it in my son-in-law's name?

I am sure I, as a brand new site user, will need much more help before I am through. I want to do things completely correct.
    Hello again, Beadlady, and welcome to the VH family!
    It doesn't matter about the BV program as long as when you come to publish your site you use the login, password and IP address that you will be given in your welcome email. Keep that in a safe place - it's amazing how many times I've had to refer back to mine! (You may find it easier to have your own as you can then get windows to remember your details which makes publishing a breeze).

We are always here if you do need help but you will also find loads of help in the tutorials and knowledge base (click the link below my signature). Another useful tool is the forum search feature - I found it unbelievably useful when I was building my site - I still use it regularly.

Good luck with getting your site prepared and published!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X