Carrot topped A's ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carrot topped A's ???

I am now wondering if the HTML Editor tampers with the character set.. I wonder if the pages were created with BV why isent the character set included in the page html code.

Comment

English please ;o)

Comment

Ok.. If the pages were created in BV they should carry a character set attribute, bu default this should appear as 'charset=ISO-8859-1'.. when I look at your page HTML I notice that the charecter set is 'charset=windows-1252'... I am wondering whether the HTML Editor caused that to happen and whether that is the problem to start with. Do you want to give it a shot and change that part and see the result??

Like NavalDesign said, a conflict has happened somewhere and I am just wondering if that is the conflict.

Comment

The wysisyg HTML interface in your control panel should only be used
          to edit pages that have been created by it. Diffrent software, BlueVoda,
          Dreanweaver, Soholaunch, FrontPage, etc... All create and edit code
          slightly diffrently. Due to intellectual copyright issues, companies do not
          completely share there code generating engines with each other. (if they
          share at all in the first place)

In a nutshell...

Stick with the software you start with..If you built it in BlueVoda, DO NOT
          try to edit it with anything else. The same applies to all the above mentioned
          softwares.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X