Marquee changed after new version of VodaHost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquee changed after new version of VodaHost

Haven't used the program since downloading the new version and now all my pages with a marquee have changed and I can't change them back. I have the word "Giddy Up" going up and down, but now it goes down too far. Still works fine on my site since I haven't updated any pages yet. How do I reduce the the length of the up and down movement? Any help greatly appreciated. www.fourpawsplay.com

Re: Marquee changed after new version of VodaHost

The issue has been fixed
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rep...rquee-bv8.html
    Nyoman

Comment

NOT FOR ME ? I AM USING A MArquee at the moment from bv7 its ok but have just tried to add another one and it is doing the same as above going down to far even when the box is smaller
      if it is fixed how do i change this reinstall bv8? hope not
      s**** that found the answer sorry to annoy
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hey!

You should download BlueVoda 8, it has way more features then 7. Here is the link:

http://www.vodahost.com/bv/download.htm

... and for the marquee, you can right click on it and click on properties to change it.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Sorry to inform you guys that I am having the same (and additional) difficulty myself.

I am finding it impossible to link an image to a published page, no matter how many configurations I try.
          Additionally, I have updated an image on my main with an animated GIF, and although it displays in "Preview" (IE) it is NOT seen in IE or AOL browsers after refreshing.

I have reinstalled BV8 5 times now, each time after trying/re-doing/publishing pages to find the same problems persistent.

I find it embarrassing to bring this up, considering my familiarity with BV7 and how much work I've already finished.......the sooner I can get past this, the sooner I can go back to my Soho projects!!!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X