Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incorporating vodahost with website templates and Affiliate software

Hello,

I have purchase an account for almost a month now.. but still having trouble to setup up a good website.

I wish to incorporate your products: vodahosttemplates and PAP

Where can i get it done. I am interested template number 10913 and incorporate PAP into it. So that it is possible for me to sell 3 products that I have created.

Thank you.

jomjual

1) Domain Name: www.jomjual.com.
    2) Full Name: Fadzil Badaruddin.
    3) VodaHost Customer I.D: 7487.

Re: incorporating vodahost with website templates and Affiliate software

jomjual,

Sorry- noticed you are a BV customer. The templates are pretty easy to install. Down load the template and then open in BV program. Then add your contents. To sell products- paypal is a great way to collect funds and very easy from what I hear.

PayPal has lots of tutorials on their set up.

Hope that helps some.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy, but as for Paypal. It is not recognised in my country. = money easy to go in but difficult to go out. I need foreign bank account for it. I was thinking of using 2checkout.

Comment

jomjual,

Ok. Wasn't aware of that. Not too familiar with what shopping cart companies work where. But- seeings how BV has accounts all over this big blue planet- If you post it as a question on another thread under- perhaps General BV Issues--- I am sure someone will have an answer.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X