Property Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Page

Hi guys im almost ready to publish my property website. After looking at other websites i see that they all on their property listings page have buttons you press to take you to another page which then lists in details everything about the house inc price, rooms, other pics etc. Im really confused as to how i would do this. Can someone please help, i was only going to do a simple website but now im getting confused please help!!!
    Bascially i want my property listings page to have a list of properties for rent/sale with a pic then they click on that pic for more information. I hope that makes sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! After i have published i would love it if someone would give me advice and tell me all the things iv done wrong haha!!

Nicole

Re: Property Page

Hi, Nicole. You most likely need a script to make what you're looking for a reality. Hotscripts.com has lots of real estate scripts listed and some are free or very low cost. Just go to their site and type real estate in the search box.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: Property Page

Nicole,

-Right click your pic and under Properties-Link direct to a new page. You can have a new page with only that particular property, text, etc.
      -Use Photo Gallery and open in the same browser window. You wont be able to add text unless they are imbedded into your pic. Photo Gallery will let you have thumbnails.

I used 2 different formats for the pop up windows, for example check out the first 3 products here, this might help. http://www.blueearthtea.com/individual.html

Good luck
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
      X