Help with pages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with pages!

Now for those of you that are veterans in BlueVoda please, share your knowledge with my following question, as obvious to you as it may seem. This is my first time making an official business website or a website for that matter, How do i add additional pages to my website or index page? I have my index page completed, so do i just go to "new page" button and click that or something else? I have viewed all your tutorials and they are EXTEREMELY helpful, but when i saw that my question was still not answered i assume its a very obvious one. But, it is a very urgent one, so please a response would be appreciated. By the way, kudos on such an effective website, i look foward to becoming a member and having become familiar with this program!

Re: Help with pages!

Originally posted by Gh0stw0lf
    Now for those of you that are veterans in BlueVoda please, share your knowledge with my following question, as obvious to you as it may seem. This is my first time making an official business website or a website for that matter, How do i add additional pages to my website or index page? I have my index page completed, so do i just go to "new page" button and click that or something else? I have viewed all your tutorials and they are EXTEREMELY helpful, but when i saw that my question was still not answered i assume its a very obvious one. But, it is a very urgent one, so please a response would be appreciated. By the way, kudos on such an effective website, i look foward to becoming a member and having become familiar with this program!
    Hello! Welcome.

You can either start a new page - as you mentioned in your question or you may find it easier to open your index page - make the changes (so that the overall page structure remains consistent) and save this page under a new name using the 'save as' option. I hoope this answers your question. Good luck with building your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Another cool option is: File-New Page- Clone Page which lets you copy any page. Certainly saved me a lot of work.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Wow, that was really fast, thank you very much. But here is another question: Say, i have my index done, right? Well, i want to do a sub-page, like a "about us" or a "contact us" page, how do i do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gh0stw0lf
          Wow, that was really fast, thank you very much. But here is another question: Say, i have my index done, right? Well, i want to do a sub-page, like a "about us" or a "contact us" page, how do i do that?
          You press file----save page as----contact us or whatever you want the page to be.

Mike
          http://www.atexflooring.ca
          http://www.newfloor.ca

Comment

Just like you created your index page. Open /click New and begin desiging your page. When complete- click "Save As" and name it what you wish and then publish it.

To link from your index page to the new page you created- do like this;

http://www.yoursitename.com/contactme.html

Create as many as you like!!!!

Have fun.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Did you add navigation buttons on your home page? If not, make sure to do that so you can easily link from page to page. Hope this helps.
              Mapillar

Comment

Working...
              X