• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • houseoftracks
    Corporal

• Jun 2006

Adding music to my site

I want to add a music player to my site. I have no probelm adding the Windows Music Player. The problem is that it will play only one MP3. How to I create a playlist of multiple songs that one can scroll through and choose?

Thanks
    Bill
  • vettacam77
    Private

• Jun 2006

Re: Adding music to my site

i am 2 hours in to this kind of thing.......the video tute's are great....i really beleive i can make a decent website......however this particular post interests me greatly...please...someone with the knowledge try to help us out or direct us to the appropriate tutorial/forum post.....cheers from australia.

Comment

• allstarfaces
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

do a search up at the top i saw something on this the other day and it gave a free website to get what you 2 are after
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• cmwatts67
        Sergeant Major

• Aug 2005

This could be your answer, it has many different functions plus you can sell your music online, I have not tried it myself as a musician, but it is possible that I might.

Let us know what you think

Website Music Player | Sell Your Music Online

Comment

• Sadain
          Major

• Mar 2006

you can upload the MP3s and make links to them.

like I did: Exstazjian J Sadian - Novelist

Comment

• allstarfaces
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

there is a programe called????????????? cant think its the same look as an **** and it plays mp3s .........come on some ones had it in here on forum or something , i only ask cos im intersted tooooooo
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• ez-ez
              Special Status

• Mar 2006

Both Sadain and Allstar are spot on.. In any case, all your music must be downloaded onto the server and will be called by their file name (link) as Sadain said. Allstar also suggests a program which is only an interface or skin that provides for you to be able to incorporate the links onto the skin itself. Plenty of those available on the net.. Goooooooooooooooooogle will be ahppy to tell where. Do a search with the words: mp3 player with song list.. or something along these lines anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X