PayPal code in Html doing strange thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beadlady
    Corporal

• Jun 2006

PayPal code in Html doing strange thing.

I thank Vasili and Navaldesign for their help. It is working except for one thing. I have several lines with an x use Paypal .... going down the left side of my page. I don't know how that is happening. I can not read html code yet. It is doing it on all the pages that the view shopping cart button is on. Maybe, do you think I somehow got bad code?

Another question, Where in the design tools do I put the different search engine names. I know I have seen it, but can not find it again. I do want to list many of the search engines for my key words. I am so close to publishing, I am nervous about it.
  • bill2006
    Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Re: PayPal code in Html doing strange thing.

Would help us help you if we knew the name of your website.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Beadlady
      Corporal

• Jun 2006

I haven't gotten the site up yet, but I am peacepipetrail.com I have not figured out how to put a pic up or link my email to this. I have nothing to hide though, and will give any info needed to get me up and running. My name is Cynthia. I am still in the page making stage, and trying to get all the buttons to work. I did find that there is a lot of the paypal stuff getting into the page properties, and I haven't figured out how to delete it, or what I'm supposed to delete. I am an old time programmer, that was not on a computer since the internet came out. I know COBOL though. Ha All I am doing is setting up a place to sell my beadwork. I am small, and since I am disabled, I will have only the last 5 years stock to start with. I do have faith that I will be able to do this. My whole site is a little over 100MB with pics and all. I am hoping that I can keep up with demand once I get this started. I don't even know how at this point to show anyone out there any of my pages. I do appreciate the help I have gotten so far, and do appreciate your intrest in helping me as well.

Comment

• Beadlady
        Corporal

• Jun 2006

OK I found the usercp.

Comment

• davidundalicia
          General

• Mar 2006

Hi Cynthia,
          My, it was strange seeing the word COBOL again. I have not seen that for a while....I used to program in COBOL myself.
          Let us know if you need any help in publishing your pages....

good luck with your project and above all....have fun.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Beadlady
            Corporal

• Jun 2006

Yes, I still need help with the paypal code. I see the place where it is repeating, but I can not delete it. It is in the page properties, and won't allow me to change it. I find it in the upper box, not in the bottom, where code can go and be changed. Do I need to just start over? I do need to have help! My questions still have not been answered.

The second question I have, I will state again. I need to know where to list the search engines, so I can have access to many searches, instead of just one. I know I saw it in a tutorial, but I can not find it again.

Comment

Working...
            X