Can't preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't preview

Has anyone have any idea's why when i click preview i get a popup saying unexpected file format. strange i can publish but not preview
    thank anyone.

Re: Can't preview

You have to stand on one leg, stick your tongue slightly out the right corner of your mouth and swing the dead chicken over your head counter clockwise.

Either that, or determine if you've made any recent changes to your browser, such as downloading the very buggy IE7 beta. If that isn't it, I'd uninstall and reinstall BV and if that doesn't fix it, stand on one leg, stick your tongue slightly out the right corner of your mouth and swing the dead chicken over your head counter clockwise.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank racefan20.
      tried the first one but kept falling over . will try reinstalling bluevoda when i get in from work later .
      dame you bill gates.
      thanks racefan

Comment

Counter clockwise! Darn-it all!

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
          Counter clockwise! Darn-it all!

Andy
          LMAO It's all in the details, my friend.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ok Racefan tried both suggestions, even tied hiting it with the chicken, but no joy still getting the same message when i try to preview. i'm of to find a Turkey.

Comment

No, don't worry about the turkey - if a dead chicken didn't fix it a turkey will be a waste of time.

I did a forum search and I've seen Naval recommend running a registry repair program to fix things similar to this.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks racefan, is that the same sort of program as system restore in windows, strange though its like it's not Recognizing the file format of bluevoda, yet i can publish.

Comment

Also try this: BV, Tools, Options, Preview, unchek the "Default Browser" box, then navigate to find the exe file of your Browser (IE or Firefox or whatever you use). and select it.

Try to preview again.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval
                    i will try that later as well, when i get in from that other thing i do, (work).

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                      Thanks racefan, is that the same sort of program as system restore in windows, strange though its like it's not Recognizing the file format of bluevoda, yet i can publish.
                      A system restore is always a good option. I saw Trish post earlier about having problems with a recent Microsoft upgrade, maybe that's biting you as well.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

If you restore or upgrade, stick with IE6. Stay away from IE 7 - a new version without the bugs is supposed to come out later in the year.
                        Bill
                        www.blueearthtea.com
                        www.ftaaconsulting.com
                        www.iaval.com
                        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

how about something easy like hard boot.......

that is reboot, not kick it lol

It makes me fell less inept to see I'm not the only one that has problems

Comment

All this talk of chicken and turkey is making me hungry. Think I'll break for lunch.

Comment

Ok People, good news the chicken has been tamed. The turkey kicked into shape. The dimwit ( me ) had somehow set it to firefox then got rid of firefox. how's that for the most stupidest thing to do. DER
                              oh well thanks everyone for your much Appreciated help in my hours of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X