This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV8 "Preview" playing games!

I am having a hard time trying to resolve updating my sites using BV8 and the persistent difficulty I am experiencing using Preview and what actually gets published.....

I have, for example, updated an image on my main with a newer animated GIF, and although it Previews, when in live browser (IE and AOL) it is not there -- please! I've refreshed, resaved, published, and even re-configured the page. (and I have made definitive efforts to format images and save to proper image files..)

Secondly, (as mentioned in another thread) I cannot link to an image....it simply won't take. I've used different destinations, blank/top/new, and anything else I could think of to test my own solutions. THIS also shows in Preview, but will not publish.

I have reinstalled BV8 5 times so far, and the entire cycle of trying to simply update 5 pages has taken all day with no real solution, nor can I restore it to a default (didn't think I'd need to rename and "park" a page to resurrect it later).

>>>Take a look: Main Page should have spiral graphic, and logo should link to warning....

Any clues, Generals????
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: BV8 "Preview" playing games!

Vassili, the only way i can see what is going on, would be to loggin in your account, and for that i need your pass and username. Anyway, is it possible that you are publishing in the wrong folder or something? Does BV give you a succesful message when publishing?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Malista, General...publishing IS successful, but elements themselves are not published as
      A. formatted in BV8 or
      B. seen in the IE Preview
      ....going to email you now with info....

Comment

Matter Resolved.

Comment

Thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X