• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trigger004
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Making a program to...

Ah, im making my cool sales site to sell my T-shirts *first*, but ah, you kinda have to sign up before you buy em, so i can keep track of em *so on*, so the proplem is, i want to create or get a program that lets users put information in, and it displays it after they press ok or accept button, they can edit it if they like, kinda like a mini profile, but custom so i can put in the questions so they know what to put.
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Making a program to...

Originally posted by Trigger004
    Ah, im making my cool sales site to sell my T-shirts *first*, but ah, you kinda have to sign up before you buy em, so i can keep track of em *so on*, so the proplem is, i want to create or get a program that lets users put information in, and it displays it after they press ok or accept button, they can edit it if they like, kinda like a mini profile, but custom so i can put in the questions so they know what to put.
    Trigger, check out this thread - I think Watdaflip could sort you out with this in no time at all: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/fre...g-service.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X