X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not able to view certain page details after publishing

My name is Bonnie Gelb and my domain name is
    realtourassist4u.com
    My problem is that i am uploading virtual tours. In order to do this I take the tour, and publish it directly to my ftp account. That's fine. This is what it looks like www.realtourassist4u.com/10084284

But now I want to personalize the page. In order to accomplish this, I set up a sub account in my public html FTP account. Okay, still fine. Then I add the customized page to the subfile. Certain components of the page do not appear. http://www.realtourassist4u.com/1008...0087154BE.html

A logo, the buttons, and the music are missing in part.
    Can you help me to find out what to do to remedy this problem?
    Thanks for your help.

Re: not able to view certain page details after publishing

Did you save and publish each? The second, http://www.realtourassist4u.com/1008...0087154BE.html, was a no show.
    The first loaded ok, took a minute or two and I have broadband, after that it was ok.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Bill
      Thanks for your response. I was working on the site when you checked.
      Look at this.
      http://www.realtourassist4u.com/1008...088973BBC.html
      www.realtorassist4u.com/10088973
      is just the tour alone.
      You will see that the buttons and media are not displayed. I certainly published the page with these features. If I do not incorporate the published page into the file with the virtual tour, the buttons and media are displayed. So far as I can tell, this is the only way to have both appear on the same page.

I really need help with this issue. As it is, I have to re-copy the photo and Coldwell Banker JPG's and drag them into the ftp file, or they do not appear.

Thanks so much for your response.

Bonnie

Comment

**Hint: when using FTP tool, it is recommended you "COPY TO" rather than "Drag & Drop" files....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Why would there be a difference?
          Thanks for your response.

Bonnie

Comment

(Certain attributes seem to get lost, and COPY function hard-writes for maximum exactness - esp. for complicated files such as media, formulae, etc.)
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I did try this but it didn't work. I have now figured out that I have to put the jpg for the logo and photo into the FTP file under the subfile name, separately, even though it is on the published page. I can do the same for the music, but I still cannot figure out how to have the buttons appear in their correct form. Any ideas on this?

Comment

Working...
              X