• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

splitting my site into UK areas

Please take a look at this website http://www.parkhomesales.com/services.asp

At the bottom of the page there is a map of the UK and you can click on each area to go to that area's information page. Is it possible to do this on my site using wb? Or does anyone know a way I can do this? Any help appreciated
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: splitting my site into UK areas

the only way i can think is to make a shape around the area you wnat to have a link and make it invisible over a picture of a map then the link will go to the page or pop up of the infromation you want

you could make it in photshop or something ?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

you can have the name of what you hovering over too i think cant remeber how thojust had another look at there site and yes its just a pic of england with invisible links over it
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

damn!! didn't think of that.. Thank you tons!!!!!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
          Special Status

• Jan 2006

I can email you a script that would do what you want with that map. all you will have to do is enter the url and the text box's. if you want.

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

its ok, i got it now, but thank you anyway. Go check it out..... bear in mind all the links don't work yet but you'll see the idea

Comment

Working...
            X