• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DDSS2000
    Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Problem with upload...lost website

I uploaded some updates today...which I also did two days ago. Something went wrong because now there is nothing on my site.

I use frontpage

NH, Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties, Custom Seamstress - Alterations, mending, Tailor, Tailoring, military, bridal, prom, doll clothing, miniature wedding gown replica, baby blankets, quilts, layette

I need to get this back up and running before the search engines find this error and I'm back to re-submitting everything

Please any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Laura
    Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties
    http://www.davinadawnsewing.com
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Problem with upload...lost website

What exactly did you edit or delete????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• DDSS2000
      Sergeant

• Feb 2006

It looks like it has to be redone from the start. Fortunately on my end, everything should be okay...just need to go back to "factory state".

A month ago I was getting a bunch of things that I was told I could delete...I did with no problems as they were leftover things from a shopping cart I was unable to get going, so I put it on hold. That worked fine.

Two days ago I uploaded things with no problem. My husband worked on my system and did some things, but he didn't mess with my web-site program, so I didn't expect any problems. But when I went back in, it would let me go to my web-site upload. It made me use ftp://davinadawnsewing.com and in doing so, it asked me about a bunch of files that I had no idea...egads....

Anyway, I'm not really sure what happened, not sure why the address wasn't in my default when I went to upload, etc. I went to my initial email that had all my account information, but it looks like I did something, just not sure what.

Laura
      Laura

Comment

• VodaHost
        General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

If you like you can request a complete account reset, this wiil give you a
        fresh account to work with >>> www.vodasupport.com , if you do request
        this, make sure to mention that you want FrontPage Extension Installed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• DDSS2000
          Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Thank you! They are communicating with me and making sure I want this done. I appreciate your sharing that I need the front page extentions included.

I guess a little excitement prior to the weekend is good? It certainly got my attention. Thank you again for your help.

Laura
          NH, Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties, Custom Seamstress - Alterations, mending, Tailor, Tailoring, military, bridal, prom, doll clothing, miniature wedding gown replica, baby blankets, quilts, layette
          Laura

Comment

Working...
          X