Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, and a HUGE Thank You to all who have helped me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, and a HUGE Thank You to all who have helped me!

ok.. I've gotten a lot done... and still have a lot more to go...
    I am publishing a few pages now so you can see how I'm doing...

& I'll continue adding more as I get them done

BUT... I am still having issues with centering, although - it is WAY BETTER then I had it before!
    I have checked all the boxes in the LAYOUT - GUIDE SETTINGS, and set the page properties to "center in browser"

so any ideas as to what I need to do to fix my pages that are “not centered in my browser” issue I'm having?
    I am designing within the GUIDE BORDERS, at least within the proper width - You'll still need to scroll down on some of the pages (I just couldn't fit it all in that little box) :)

-Beck
    www.candcshires.com

Re: Hello, and a HUGE Thank You to all who have helped me!

Your problem is simple: Yes, you do have everything inside the page limits that you have set. BUT, if even for a moment during the page design, you have put something outside those limits, BV automatically re-adjusts the page width to that new one, and even if you delete it afterward, it still remains large. So, to avoid problems, just before saving the page, Re-check the page width (in page Properties) , then save and publish. Your homepage f.e. results 1883 px wide, and, with such a width, it can never center
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Hello, and a HUGE Thank You to all who have helped me!

>>> Check your email for 2 made-from-scratch 3d frames in your color scheme....SURPRISE !!!! ..... re: your other thread

(to help your 'centering' issue, I might suggest using the 775 wide one) This should be reformatted before you get too carried away on putting your initial pages to bed..... (it's a pretty easy replacement...simply insert it, and SEND TO BACK)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X