Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar query

Hi,

I am extremly happy wih BV, I just love working on it.

However, there is a problem. I hope you guys wikll help me.

I am building a website where in there are different products. I have created an image button (gif)for the product menu. In that product menu there should be different sub menu's(where in the user can select the desired product). However I have tried to make popup menu's for the above but was unable to do that.
    To be more clear: When I click the product button sub menus(vertical)should come so that the user can choose accordingly.
    Is it possible to do the above in BV? If yes How?

I have tried using the cut and paste java script but its not working.

Kindly suggest me.Please send the reply to my personal ID also ie(sudhindra.acharya******.co.in)ASAP

With Regards,
    Sudhindra Acharya

Re: Menu bar query

Sorry, answers must be kept on the forum so others can benefit from it.
    Just use BV's dropdown menu. However, the BV dropdown menu can be customized as per Font, Text color, background color etc, BUT it will NOT accept a gif or any other image as button. It has 3-4 styles already included, plus the default style which, as said above, is editable to besr suit your site style.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X