I need some help getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help getting started

Hi this is my first time on this forum, and i've never really used a webstie builder of any kind before. But now im trying. I downloaded the program and im done building my website.. Except nobody has really e-mailed me any information i can use.. I wanna publish my website, but i haven't been given my freedomain code or whatever the hell i have to use... Am i basically gonna need to sign up to something to make my one web page or what ??

how does this work ?? i know im probably missing something simple.. but what the hey.

Re: I need some help getting started

i think it has been pointed out to you when you went to download b.v ? that you have to purchase an account to publish, which i must add is very very reasonable too, please go to the home page of vodahost and take the tour and see the prices etc
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Please click on "Take a Tour" on the very top of this page.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ı need some help pls.

ı want to delete old about.html page in my web site
        because ı will upload a new about.html
        but ı dıdnt upload it and
        ı didnt connect with cpanel
        can you delete it for me

Comment

Working...
        X