Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leigh - Client ID 8850

Hi Guys

Quick question - I have done my account registration on my computer at work, therefore my client details reflect my work IP address, however my website is on my computer at home, and I'm uploading from there. Will it still work, or do you need to log my home IP address?
    Thanx

Re: Leigh - Client ID 8850

There is no connection between the IP address you had at the moment of signing up, and your account. You can loggin from anywhere in the world.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Leigh,

You can publish or up-load to the server from any computer / location in the world. If you have all your BV stuff on a lap-top, then you are ver mobile.

If you have your work on a regular pc- you can still work from anywhere but you must remember to take all you BV files with you and also install the BV web-bulider on the computer you wish to work on.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Good morning Naval!!!

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks a mil! Looking forward 2 going online!

Comment

Hi keith, good day! Can i mail you?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Any time Naval!

Cheers,

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
              X