help with building nav bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with building nav bars

Hello. my name is Chaim Zias and I would like to say hi to everyone here at this forum ( since I am new here ) Also I need help from any of the Blue Voda technichions ( or whatever the tech sopport guys here are called ) I need help with building my nav bar, you see, no matter what I do I can't seem to to configurate my nav bar with my pages on the site bulder that I downlaoded from Blue Voda. PLAESE HELP ME! http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/att...1&d=1153322029
    Attached Files

Re: help with building nav bars

What exactly is the problem? Setting up the links? Placing text on the butttons? Color? Making your own button?

Would love to help. Please provide detailed info as to what you are trying to accomplish along with relative link info.

Cheers,

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Welcome,
      -did you go throught he tutorials ? http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

-what is your website so we can take a look?
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

It is the third icon from the bottom on lower left. Click that on, and the nav bar option window comes up. You have a choice of horizontal or vertical and the spacing in between each. In Style, is where you pick and choose the nav bars you want, including the mouse over (which would be for a page link). Choose your bar, the color font, size etc.

Test how it looks in Preview in Browser. It will not take effect until you publish. You'll just see...the effect. If you don't like it, change it. Keep changing till it meets your satisfaction.

If you don't want the nav bar option, then choose The Menu bar (second from bottom on lower left side margin. You select/Add your pages and the links in that pop up option. You have endless possibilities of changing the font colors, background colors (use Color Cop for matching your page color) and mouse over font or background.

You do need to "play" with all the options. I have been doing this "playing" for about a month now off and on and now getting to where I understand many ways of creating page looks. I've tried this, tried that. Left it for a couple days, tried something else and now it's finally evolving for me.

This is not a quick result for all. Some need more time, as me. But, I could not think of a better web builder as this. One option I'd like to see added is the Anti-Alias for the round rectangle and other shapes as I'm using that on my page for text. My Menu bar is transparent and I match the background to the page color which is in front of my background.

Just keep playing around and it will click...
        http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Working...
        X