Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi it's me again

Hi Guys & Gals,
    Yes it's me again, my question for today is: I created a main page and then copied this page for each of my other pages ie, contacts, gallery etc etc. I edited them entering new info and deleting what I did'nt need. I have a banner at the top of my pages, each banner has a different title for the page. My problem is that no matter what I do the banners have all the same title . For instance I have my main page the banner is ( Paddy Shoots web page) on my BIO page I have a banner that says (paddy shoots Bio page) but when i upload my pages the banner on both pages says Paddy Shoots web page.

My website is currently under construction but can be viewed at www.tcoti.eu Its my first ever website and still needs a lot of work.

Re: Hi it's me again

How did you copy for each page? Did you clone each page or simpy
    copy the contents from one page to the other?

For instance- coping and pasting navigation bars causes all types of problems with links. I suspect that is part of the problem.

I would simply delete the banners and replace them.

Also- You might want to consider shortening the width of your pages to
    800 pixs wide. You have a large sideways scroll - which is a no-no in web design. I suspect that you have a large monitor and have it set to 1280 X 1024 or something similar.

Just a thought as you get started.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy,

Yep you are right I cloned the pages from the main page. I will do as you advise and delete and replace them. I have my page width set to 1180pixels, once again you are right, I have a 17" wide screen laptop set to 1440x900. Any other hints or tips would be gratefully accepted. Ohh how do I get a webcounter for my page ?

Comment

Hi Andy,

That worked thanks

Comment

Most VodaHost members will tell you to forget the webcounter.
          Fix Active X, users tune out when it pops up.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
          X