This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• repoting a BUG!!!

I REALLY need some help!!! I published 13 pages for my site last night and now some of my pages are all jumbled up. There are button on wrong pages,HUGE buttons where headers are supposed to be,buttons that don't belong on certain pages. I turned off my firewall, spyware, & virus protection so that is not the issue. I tried re-publishing some of them this morning and they are still not right. I sent a support ticket and the returned it and said it looked fine to them,but I went onto 4 different computers not at my house and the pages in the site are really a mess. Need to know how to fix this problem quickly. www.primatesaspets.com is the site. Maybe you could have a look and see if you can figure out what the problem is. I've spent two days trying to find the source of the problem but no luck. Thanks, Monkeybites

Re: repoting a BUG!!!

Originally posted by monkeybites
    I REALLY need some help!!! I published 13 pages for my site last night and now some of my pages are all jumbled up. There are button on wrong pages,HUGE buttons where headers are supposed to be,buttons that don't belong on certain pages. I turned off my firewall, spyware, & virus protection so that is not the issue. I tried re-publishing some of them this morning and they are still not right. I sent a support ticket and the returned it and said it looked fine to them,but I went onto 4 different computers not at my house and the pages in the site are really a mess. Need to know how to fix this problem quickly. www.primatesaspets.com is the site. Maybe you could have a look and see if you can figure out what the problem is. I've spent two days trying to find the source of the problem but no luck. Thanks, Monkeybites
    Hi Lori.

The only problem I can see is that some of the buttons are different designs, which I doubt is done on purpose. This sort of problem is often caused by a conflict on the page. Have you tried going to your file manager or BlueFTP and deleting all of the pages and images? If not, try this then re-publish. If this doesn't work then you should consider putting your nav bars in an i-frame. I've had a similar problem before and the i-frame worked a treat.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, it does look very messed up. It looks like you are having a code conflict
      from too many changes.

I would...

1) Login to your public_html via BlueFTP and start deleting stuff that you
      do no need.

2) Do the page over from scratch.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I just started trying to build a site yesterday and suddenly whenever I look on another web site and try to click on a link I hear a noise and a stop sign with a hand in it appears. I also insalled Norton 2006 yesterday. Anyone have any advice. Thanks John

Comment

It is not Blue Voda.
          You will have to "teach" Norton, unfortunately that program is over sensitive and will attempt to block everything.

Good luck, I think Norton is a mess and the worst virus anyone can download.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

You have to add BlueVoda to your Norton accepted list.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X