Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Ok First I misunderstood the 'code' freedomain...did not ad it to my aplication and was charged the 19 dollars. was sent a confermation with control panal details(im so lost or dence) but cant for the life of me figure out what im suposred to do with this stuff.Tried to submit a ticket to tell them about my not puting in the code,but the ticket askes for informaiton I have know idea where to find or even what there talking about....I need help!!!!
    Ps sorry for being such a pest
    Dr.B.
    Brandy

Re: Help!

you are not making yourself very clear you need to take a breath and consider slowly what it is you need help with and we can help you

if you have signed up for an account with vodahost then you will receive or have received an email , in that email will be your password and account name for example wefead and jkologg this is to enable you to put in a support ticket using this information and maybe your email addres then they will get back to you asap

if you are wishing to acces your conttrol panel you need to go to the home page for voda host and at the bottom it has a link to control panel click it then a popp up box should ask for your username and password this is in the email
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      you are not making yourself very clear you need to take a breath and consider slowly what it is you need help with and we can help you

if you have signed up for an account with vodahost then you will receive or have received an email , in that email will be your password and account name for example wefead and jkologg this is to enable you to put in a support ticket using this information and maybe your email address then they will get back to you asap

if you are wishing to access your control panel you need to go to the home page for voda host and at the bottom it has a link to control panel click it then a popp up box should ask for your username and password this is in the email
      Thank you, I posted a ticket to see if I could get a refund on the 19 dollars and started reading the 'getting started' area. I am working on organizing a plan as we speak,having most if not all of the written words,I am doing my best to organize my 2 sites( merchandise and non profit) and their links,as well at the extras I need an want. I will await an answer to my ticket,and try to finish my paper plan before I trying to get into the control panel.Sorry about the my scattered frustration.After 2 years of working with "professionals" and getting no website,but on the bright side a truly great ,yet expensive, education I am now prepared to do it myself(and vodahost). Thank you very much for your help,I hope to be asking better questions in the future LOL.I really love your site design allstarfaces.com
      It has given me great ideas.

Comment

I'm sorry, there are different domain registration procedures when you sign up with the free domain name option, so there is really nothing VodaHost can do to refund you the $19.

Please read the VodaHost TOS, clause 8.2 in the following link:
        http://www.vodahost.com/tos.htm
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dr. Brandy!

Sorry about the $19 evaporating, but like you, I spent years and umpteen dollars unnecessarily before I found VodaHost and was empowered to take control over my online destiny!
          You will not only find the entire process much easier than you first calculated, but the simple fact of the matter is the little "extras" that come free with every account far outweigh what you may have missed during registration.

Looking forward to working with you!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Thanks for the help!

Thanks to you both. I was offered a credit or the registration of another address. Had to send in a ticket support today because my paswords didnt work to enter my control panel, so I am spending the day watching tutorials(as advised). Quite empowering indeed LOL..need to take a break..

Comment

Working...
            X