Error Messages When Installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Messages When Installing

I downloaded and installed Blue Voda and got the following two error messages. Each time I chose the "ignore" option and continued to load the program. I don't know if this will affect how the program will work for me, but I thought I ought to let you know about it.

C:\Program Files\BlueVoda\Website Builder\navbar\But3d.jpg. A decompression error has been detected (#7)
    A decompression error has been detected._CRC

C:\Program Files\BlueVoda\Website Builder\navbar\Button13.jpg. A decompression error has been detected (#7)

Thanks,
    Dawn

Re: Error Messages When Installing

Originally posted by mrngstr333
    I downloaded and installed Blue Voda and got the following two error messages. Each time I chose the "ignore" option and continued to load the program. I don't know if this will affect how the program will work for me, but I thought I ought to let you know about it.

C:\Program Files\BlueVoda\Website Builder\navbar\But3d.jpg. A decompression error has been detected (#7)

C:\Program Files\BlueVoda\Website Builder\navbar\Button13.jpg. A decompression error has been detected (#7)

Thanks,
    Dawn
    Seems like this error is only relevant to a navigation button image. although it shouldn't have happened, seems like it's not important. You will have just one less button in your nav bar options.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Error Messages When Installing

Thank you. I didn't think it would be a problem.

Comment

Working...
      X