• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smitone
    Sergeant

• Jul 2006

let me explain

Before I knew about vodablue, soholaunch I used to get the wrong help with a php programer who is now out of reach in the lithuanian forest somewhere.
    He created an emergency page called EUKART.com.
    EUKART is a limited company and the domain is registered. He created a domain with a similar name to create the website.
    he used an other hosting company called surfserver.co.uk for hosting EUKART.com.
    Now when I gave my info in bluevoda I was asked the name of my domain.
    I have three domains I registered and paid for.
    One is Lifedrawingsociety.com, this is an active website that doesn't do much but is live and hosted by some server.
    the second one is EUKART.com and that is what I have been talking. It is supposed to be the mega portal with about 12 websites linked to it, and in fact all interlinked, but it would be the biggest one.
    the 3rd one is EUKART.co.uk and that is only registered and paid for nothing more than that.
    When I entered my details in bluevoda I wasn't sure whether I had to put EUKART.com as a parked domain or else, and same for lifedrawingsociety.
    Is it a good idea to go back to bluevoda and enter a new domain "EUKART.co.uk" so it can be hosted without any complication. if it is going to be the megaportal should it be a parked, domain or a sub domain?
    if I want to start rewriting "lifedrawingsociety.com" first but it is hosted by some other server, again how do i do that with soholaunch.
    help please!!!!
  • bill2006
    Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Re: let me explain

Is EUKART.com registered with VodaHost ? Have you asked to transfer the domain ?
    Is Lifedrawingsociety.com with VH ? If it is you can start editing your pages right away.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
    X