Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda Logo required

Hi highers,

Actualy, I was living in Dubai for 3 years now, and I had enough from it because it's going down, and it's not a decent life there anymore, so I'm going back to Australia in few weeks.

So the thing is I will look for a new Job in Ausse, so I got the idea to include my resume and details with all my recent work samples in my website, as you see if you open my website there is two logos on is for my project which is coming soon and the second is for my personal resume, so then, in my personal web pages I'm including Adobe, ***** and intel inside as supportors, but the Blue Voda should be included as well I recong, How can I get BLUE VODA WEBSITE BUILDER LOGO

Thx commanders,
    The Producer

Re: Blue Voda Logo required

I would suggest you join the affiliate program. Click here;

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/aff...rum-rules.html

Once you sign up, you will have access to all kids of banners, buttons and logos that are taylored to your account. If anyone clicks on it and signs up- you get credit and possibly cash.

Cheers,

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
      Hi highers,

Actualy, I was living in Dubai for 3 years now, and I had enough from it because it's going down, and it's not a decent life there anymore, so I'm going back to Australia in few weeks.

So the thing is I will look for a new Job in Ausse, so I got the idea to include my resume and details with all my recent work samples in my website, as you see if you open my website there is two logos on is for my project which is coming soon and the second is for my personal resume, so then, in my personal web pages I'm including Adobe, ***** and intel inside as supportors, but the Blue Voda should be included as well I recong, How can I get BLUE VODA WEBSITE BUILDER LOGO

Thx commanders,
      This has nothing to do with your question, just curious about Dubia. How come it's going down hill? I have a couple of friends headed there in a couple weeks for business purposes. We've heard a lot of good about it. What's changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Calgayboi
        This has nothing to do with your question, just curious about Dubia. How come it's going down hill? I have a couple of friends headed there in a couple weeks for business purposes. We've heard a lot of good about it. What's changed?
        Well the difference would be between me and your friends is just I'm married and I have an unborn baby who will be born in september, Dubai life style is for singles and bachelors, for them it's a greatlife, it wasas well for me before I get married. Imagine that your income for one year will pay your rent you kids school + medical + + + + etc etc, because you have nothing as benefit from the government here, the rent is high, the schools are expensive then rents, and nothing is natural here, you can have as much high rises as you want as well as a big desert with nothing interesting then safaris which you get enough from 'em after all.

And I can Tell you, I didn't see the real color of the sky for a while.
        The Producer

Comment

Calgayboi,

That's 20% of bad things I told you, The service is baaaaaadddd as well, if you want to do something you have to fight and fight over the phone and go run to explain that customer service who don't understand or just don't want to work, there is much more than that, I can't tell you everything it's toooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh
          The Producer

Comment

Working...
          X