with bluevoda, do we have to use voda host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnypeLife
    Private

• Jul 2006

with bluevoda, do we have to use voda host?

with using BlueVoda, do i have to use vodahost, or could i use another webhost?
  • beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: with bluevoda, do we have to use voda host?

Yes you have to be hosted with BV but if you check out what they offer..you will see it's worth it.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• SnypeLife
      Private

• Jul 2006

so for instance, i built my website with BlueVoda, but voda host doesnt exactly fit my requirements for a web hoster, and i found one that i feel is better for me eg. ehosting.ca, i would'nt be able to use BlueVoda with their web host, i can only use it with voda host web hoster? sorry if i'm kinda asking the same question, just a little pressed for time on building this site and gettin it launched.

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

If you DO find a host program better, more reliable, more friendlier than Blue Voda, I will EAT my mobile phone!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

And, anyway, you can't use BlueVoda on non VodaHost servers.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X