Next area I need help in please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next area I need help in please

Some of you may have seen the site I'm building at www.battleforumonline.com (site not done by the way, not fully functional yet), and a lot of you have helped me tons. But I need more help on another question. I have a forum page that has it's own built-in membership registration form. My question is can I use that members list on another page on my site. My example would be that I'm going to have a page for a ranking system on this game, and I would like to carry those names over to this page and input their scores and list them in order from highest points to lowest. Anybody have any ideas for such a plan, or do I need to manually enter the names and scores for my "Ranking" page?

Re: Next area I need help in please

Sounds like a simple sort in Excel and re-posting on a new thread (in your Forum), doesn't it?
    (Take a look also as to what kind of parameters your User Groups management control allows you to manipulate, either by permissions or "list")
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Next area I need help in please

Hi Vasili, I don't have Excel to be able to do that. Also, what I wanted to do was post this ranking list on a different web page than the forum page. I guess what I'm looking to do is a leaderboard of sorts that the site users can look at to see how their game points compare to the other players. So what I want to do is carry the user names over from the forum board to another web page of mine and I would plug in the points for each user. If this can't be done, I guess I would just have to do a manual page design for this and enter each name manually, but I'm hoping there is a way I can extract names from the forums user names.

Another thought is can I make a membership page where users create their own profile and have that get used on the forums board? Or would this cause users to have 2 log-ins, one being for the site itself, and the other for the forums?

Comment

Working...
      X