• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nite Producer
    Lieutenant Colonel

• May 2006

Solution for e-mail setup

Many of us found different problemes with setuping e-mails.

I personaly tried with microsoft outlook and others, but everything was so complicated, here I give you a new thing that many of us doesn't use because that many of us think that platform is childy a bit, but here we go I don't find it at all, and until now, I found no probleme with it.

1 - Create as many account you want on it.
    2 - Animations, smileys, with outta question, all there with different fun
    3 - An e-mail arrival alert, great don't bother yourself to open it everytime to see if you received something or not
    4 - You don't have to bother yourself to loggin with your user name and password anymore, click in its icon, it will launch automaticly and login so quick.
    5 - Do you have so many e-mails account and you want to open each one of them to take a look or send an e-mail? easier, when you add all your account to it, you receive and send e-mails in your different addresses in the same box.

Discover INCREDIMAIL, try it, and tell me I'm wrong, and I'm total crazy dump show off guy, or just say thank you.

Here's the link:

Enjoy
    The Producer
  • bill2006
    Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Re: Solution for e-mail setup

Incredimail has been around for a number of years, it was probably one of the first to allow use of smileys, backgrounds, animators, etc. For a while it was cool then I noticed that dial-ups had problems opening my emails if they had backgrounds.
    I'm sure this was fixed, in the meantime other programs have added similar features. Still its a fun program.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
    X