Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ADVICE ON STOCK PHOTO MEMBERSHIP

Hi Guys,

I found a nice photo stock in the net, They have about everything and nice shots, from real photos to vector illustration that you can modify, each download has a good price, before I reveal the secret, I want to know if anybody has a membership like it can tell me the average prices to download such a things?
    The Producer

Re: Need ADVICE ON STOCK PHOTO MEMBERSHIP

I am with this mob: http://www.jupiterimages.com/default.aspx

Unlimited membership for unlimited download $1,200 per annum.

I've already downloaded 260 images from them.. They send a monthly mag by post with all new stock and they have search engine.

Comment

ok, I'll give it a thought

what about istockpohoto.com ?
      The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
        ok, I'll give it a thought

what about istockpohoto.com ?
        Just checked them out.. They look good and the prices are very sexy..

Here's the deal Producer..

Stock Images are a bit tricky.. Unlimited accounts are good for those who need to downlaod things regularly.. News, Portal, Advertising Agency and Marketing websites are all best with unlimited accounts.. But those who require occasional downloads are best paying per each image licence... Ultimately, it's a matter of 'How much cost' against 'how much to save'.. Also, there are stock image websites that offer you free download but for a limited time.. which means that each image might be free for only one or two months.. in some cases, that is perfect because News and Advertising websites often change the images on weekly or even daily basis.. so they don't end up paying a dime..

The other thing to consider, is ofcourse, the quality.. Some stock images websites offer specialized imagery.. so it's always worth the browse through their stock.

Comment

Thanks ez ez, that was what am thinking about
          The Producer

Comment

Jupiter is in my town. They also own several competitors.
            All of these and otehr like http://www.slidedepot.com/ and http://creative.gettyimages.com/source/home/home.aspx offer Rights Managed and Royalty Free images.
            Jupiterimages Divisions:
            AbleStock.com | Animation Factory | BananaStock | BBM.net | BigShot Media | Botanica | Brand X Pictures | Clipart.com | Comstock | Comstock 1700K Subscription | Creatas Images | FoodPix | Goodshoot.com | Liquid Library | MediaBuilder | Nonstock | PictureQuest | PhotoObjects.net | Photos.com | PictureArts | PRDirect | ThinkStockFootage | ThinkStockImages

Lots to pick from.
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

ention they have branches every where, including here in Australia.

Comment

Not to mention they have branches every where.. inlcuding australia.

Comment

ez ez, I didn't know you're an aussy mate, where?

I'll be in Gosford in few weeks for good
                  The Producer

Comment

ez ez, I didn't know you're an aussy mate, where?

I'll be in Gosford in few weeks for good
                    Well.. I am not Aussie by birth but been here for about 9 years.. I lived in Sydney for 7 years then moved down to Melbourne..

Gosford is nice area up there north.. Coming to Oz for work..??

Comment

my wife is ozzy, we are having a baby in september, I'm waiting for approval of you know what
                      The Producer

Comment

Yep.. and they are a pain in the bloddy ass.. I would bust their balls on the phone every day, but let your wife do it.. Ozzies only tolerate other Ozzies to get up them..

Good for you mate.. and congrats on the baby.. It's a good place to raise a family... and hopefully the stupid John Howard government will be gone soon which makes this place even better to live.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, funny,

But see, they were so nice to us, they gave us short time for procedure, I logged in the 18th July, well 2 months, waaaaaaaa, that's heaven, really even they mention that calling them every time may increase the timing of process, I'm a patient man, it's ok, the important is to settle and have a happy family really.

Thanks for the congrats, and maybe I'll see ya one day in Syd
                          The Producer

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, funny,

But see, they were so nice to us, they gave us short time for procedure, I logged in the 18th July, well 2 months, waaaaaaaa, that's heaven, really even they mention that calling them every time may increase the timing of process, I'm a patient man, it's ok, the important is to settle and have a happy family really.

Thanks for the congrats, and maybe I'll see ya one day in Syd
                            No worries mate.. The Sydney do is a must.. we'll catch up for a cuppa.. I always go to Sydney.. I got family there, uncles and cousins... Every X-Mas, Every Easter and Every time I need money..lol

Comment

hehehehehehe, we always need money, and specialy in big moments
                              The Producer

Comment

Working...
                              X