• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smitone
    Sergeant

• Jul 2006

privacy issue

Hello there, could someone tell me if there is a way to not let the all world know about your website development using the forum. Is the ticket solution the only way?
    I was talking to someone in mile end (london ) last week just before I was temporarly evicted for not obeing to the rules. Could you manifest yourself please and tell me how you do private chat on the forum.
    Thank you
    Tony
  • ez-ez
    Special Status

• Mar 2006

Re: privacy issue

The forum is always an open place.. Try exchanging email with non administrators.. and submit tickets to Voda Host support.. Only ways I can think of.

Comment

• bill2006
      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

One solution is to search for the answers without asking for help, but then you hope trial and error will get you through what you don't understand.

Private chats have been disabled, perhaps wisely. We all benefit from each others' contributions.

Good luck.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Bruce Hewitt
        Major

• Jun 2006

I don't think privacy is a biggie, the forum is cool in that we are all there for each other (to a point at least).
        Bruce Hewitt
        YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
        IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
        http://www.thebabydolls.biz
        bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

To protect your personal "Privacy" as you participate in the VodaHost Forums, you may wish to "re-register" with another non-disclosive name. This way you will be as anonymous as possible by appearances, and still be able to benefit from participating.....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X