Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in Hyperlinking

hey all,,

well im a new member to this and new to web design/hosting, and have only just downloaded bluevoda and so at the moment i dont have a domain name but i have built my basic pages up,,but theres a problem,,

in blue voda can i link my pages without having a domain name,,and will this work offline,,those help videos seem to tell me that i do need a working domain name,

,,ill really appreciate the help

michael

Re: Help in Hyperlinking

Hi Dude...

When you create the hyperlinks they invariably point to a website address... For example http://<span style="color:Green">www...ite.com</span>/index.html

The part I have highlighted in green is your domain name as you know so...

The domain name must be known for the hyperlinks to work properly when the site is online.

:)

FPRULES

Comment

N0- you must have an account in order for them to work and your pages must be published. The preveiw button will show you the page but is limited in functionality.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

hey all

thanks for the help

hmm looks like ill be buying that web hosting package to get the full thing then

i was hoping i could just make my website properly and then later publish,like in dreamweaver then again that would be giving the software away

Comment

Exactly :)

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
          X