Logo issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo issue

Hi all, very new to all this so I'm taking things quite slowly. I'm gradually building a site that I can use to support my store on ebay, but I'm having problems getting my logo into the BV program. The logo I have been using is one I made in Word, its a Rich Text Document, but I cannot upload it to my pages.So this is what I need to know

1. Can a Rich Text Doc be uploaded to BV?
    2. Can I change a Rich Text Doc to gif. jpg. or whatever that will upload ?

Hope someone can help.

Cheers
    Steve

Re: Logo issue

Hi Steve... Rich Text Documents would be a completly new thing that I have come accross for logo designs on websites. Usually RTD is for pre-press and printing. For example letter heads etc. I am unsure if you can convert them to JPG's but....

Click Here

FPRULES

Comment

if you have a photoshop, printscreen while your rich text is open and pasted to a new page in photoshop, you can do same thing in paint and then save it as gif or jpeg as you like, it will be low resolution but you don't need high-res in your web site anyway.
      The Producer

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, unfortunately I've not got photoshop. Still I'll try FP's offer and see if we get any joy that way.

Comment

You can try the same way with paint, it's impossible to not have paint.

Start > Program files > accessories > paint
          The Producer

Comment

Working...
          X