inserting bullets???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inserting bullets???

hi, I cannot seem to insert the bullets. the ones that are available from voda turn out distorted when applied. i have used other bullets in other programs this is just too difficult...help Thanks natalie

Re: inserting bullets???

Natalie,
    Can you be more specifiic please, by bullets do you mean the Navigation Bars or buttons?
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I think she probably means the bullet lists?

Talking of which I hate using them as I can't seem to work out how to do it without the text being a mile away from the bullets!!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Right click properties and use the align button. Want the bullets closer - choose right.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
          Right click properties and use the align button. Want the bullets closer - choose right.
          Think I tried that but will double check. Thank you Bill. Got one of them cigars spare?
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

using the bullets for my webpage from the nav bar. the bullets are to far away or too close . I tried the align too.

Comment

Use the center option for bullets. If you want them any different insert text, use a symbol, align with new text, save and publish.

Marincky, had a so-so Montesino today. I would suggest a Macanudo.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by verchere64
                using the bullets for my webpage from the nav bar. the bullets are to far away or too close . I tried the align too.
                Took me ages to find how to adjust the gap, and then realized how simple it was.
                Highlight the bullet area so you get the blue dots around the edge, then where it says ( item 1 ), place your curser over the 1st letter (the i) the curser will change to a left/right arrow. Left click & drag the writing to the bullet,
                I believe the bullets are made up in table boxes, so you are actually grabbing the edge of an invisible table.

Good luck.

Chris.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

See also:
                  http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ted-lists.html
                  Forum Moderator
                  BlueVoda Spe******t