• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scubadiver
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Re: bv site

Thank you! I fixed the background behind the title. I have not been able to get rid of the boxes that are all over the page yet though. It seems that I would have to delete everything and start over. When I do delete the box, the contents are deleted also. Maybe I will just have to live with it.

Do you know how I can rotate some pictures. I found the banner rotator but just clicking it doesn't make rotate anything. I couldn't find anything in the tutorials either.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: bv site

Originally posted by scubadiver
      Thank you! I fixed the background behind the title. I have not been able to get rid of the boxes that are all over the page yet though. It seems that I would have to delete everything and start over. When I do delete the box, the contents are deleted also. Maybe I will just have to live with it.

Do you know how I can rotate some pictures. I found the banner rotator but just clicking it doesn't make rotate anything. I couldn't find anything in the tutorials either.
      It is the banner rotator. And you don't have to click anything, it will rotate the pictures by itself. Maybe you have only set one pic for it? you need to set atleast two to have some pic rotation.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X