• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • econstas
    Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2006

Question with using PHP files

Hello there, I am wondering about using php and html files form one computer to another. Let's say I want to work on a new form on my home computer. Then, while I am away I ftp the file over to me on my laptop. Now, I am running bluevoda but for some reason, I am not able to open up the php file like I am via bluevoda. I have to open notepad and do manual work that way then ftp file back over to ftp server.

Is there something I need to do to the php or html forms to be able to read from one bluevoda one computer to another bluevoda on a different computer?
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Question with using PHP files

You cannot open a php file in bluevoda, you can open a BV file which contains php, if and only if, you had saved the bvp file as PHP........
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Question with using PHP files

Upload the .bvp file on your site, and then download it from the second location into your laptop. Make sure to download also the necessary images, or else they will not show on your laptop. This doesn't mean that you can't work, it only means that the images will not be visible while working in BV or in preview. Once you publish from your laptop, they will still show, because they are already on the server (if you have published from home).
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X