Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To My SQL or not to My SQL thats the question

Hi there.

I have a number of consultants around the country, I would like them to have access to updated product and client information.

But having said that I am nervous of having this available to outsiders.

So I would idealy want to have a good control system.

I would also like them to only have access to information that involves them.

So whats the general concensus here is My SQL the route I want to take, and if so can you direct me to tutorials, I can`t seem to find any?

Thanks a stack
    Al
    www.powercomedy.com

Re: To My SQL or not to My SQL thats the question

Hi Al,

a php / MySQL script can do what you want. You keep your database tables updated, and your consultants can view the necessary info from all around the world.

However, this is not something that a non pro can do. It requires some serious coding and involves security issues as you have stated yourself.
    There are no such tutorials here as these are specific applications on professional level.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: To My SQL or not to My SQL thats the question

Thanks Navel,
      I will get in contact when Im ready!

Comment

Working...
      X