Having a problem with Contact and Thank You pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a problem with Contact and Thank You pages

I think Blue Voda is the best thing that's come along in a long time! But I have reached a problem that I can't get past......
    I created a CONTACT US page and in the properties I put in action.php and saved it as contactus.bvp. I then created a THANK YOU page with a file extension .php and saved it as action.php. This must be saved as All Files otherwise BV saves it as action.php.bvp.
    When I test the CONTACT page on the web and click on SUBMIT it just sits there....no error, no THANK YOU page or anything else. I have requested help from BV but it has been dragging on for days.
    Granted, it very well could be/is an "understanding" and/or "language" problem on my part but I am in dire need of help.......
    Anyone care to jump into the frey????

Greg

Client ID# 15493
    www.alohaainamemories.com

Re: Having a problem with Contact and Thank You pages

Greetings-

The problem is that the submit button is outside the form.

So to correct- delete the submit button. Stretch the form itself down a little and then place the submit button back inside the form parameters or walls. Then save and publish.

That should take care of the problem.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Having a problem with Contact and Thank You pages

Andy!! Thank you so much for your help......you fixed in 5 minutes what BV Support has been looking at for days!!!
      Of course this has opened up another can of worms....my Outlook 2003 can send email but no receive it.....oh well, I won't bother you with that...I see there is another Support area that covers email.
      Again Andy, my thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X