• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aust0226ap
    Private

• Nov 2007

members only, registration and login

ive tried a hundred time and i think i going to loose my mind,, how do i make my site a members only site where they have to register and login,, and for the life of me i cant get the codes right. can ne one help?
    Please and thank you
    Alicia
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: members only, registration and login

For the 101st time answering this question....(as you can see, I've already lost my hair wondering when everyone will begin "Searching" the forums to find solutions)

Try www.amember.com or simply create a password protected directory for your website >> follow the tutorial precisely, and apply the technique of designing your website within that logic...it is not hard, but points out the necessity of having a real website plan.

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

where they have to register and login
      You can't register and login with a pass protected folder.

I can't know which script you are using . Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        You can't register and login with a pass protected folder.

I can't know which script you are using . Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php
        right....that's why I suggested "or simply creating..." if that fit into the sustainable and self-supporting Website Plan....

Glad to see you have to ability to squeeze in these smaller projects for all of us!

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

i Eric,

this is one of my very first projects, now installed (customized for each site) in more than 100 sites. It also allows access method and account activation method customization, to suit each customers needs.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Phoubers
            Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Hello,

If you take a look at the previous page you can get a good example of a registration script with php. For a login script you should check out w3schools.com, i know you probably dont like links too much but just check it out for a sec and im sure it will help you.....It helped me so much and i didnt know anything about php or java. Now i use them and created a login/registration script and much more. Anyways my point being you should give the page a look and dont quit so early ;) Hope this helped

Matt
            No its not Fowbers its foobers :D

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Email General Navaldesign directly via www.DBTechnoSystems.com

Comment

Working...
              X